Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Majlis Perkahwinan Adli Akbar dan Ezrin Syazwani

Majlis Perkahwinan Adli Akbar dan Ezrin Syazwani

Lokasi : Masjid An Nur Titi Teras, Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
Tarikh : 29/06/2013

Azril dan Azlina ketika di luar masjid
.
Nur Hannah
.
Encik Adli Akbar tersenyum mendengar nasihat dari ayah
.
Saat yang cukup mendebarkan bagi Akbar
.
Upacara membatalkan air sembahyang
.
Ayah memujuk cucunya sambil diperhatikan oleh Mak dan Azam
.
Farhana dan Paklangnya
.
Rupanya dia nak tidur atas riba Mak Long
.
Senyuman Nur Hannah
.
Inilah dia adik saya ke 3. Masih bujang dan nama dia Azam Hafiz
.
Dari kiri Cik Nur Hannah, Cik Farhana, Cik Suriati dan Puan Farah Zalina
.
Pasukan nasyid dari kiri Cik Nur Hannah, Cik Fatimah Zahra, Puan Azlina dan Puan Farah Zalina
.

Senyum seindah suria
Yang membawa cahya
Senyumlah dari hati
Duniamu berseri

Senyum umpama titian
Dalam kehidupan
Kau tersenyum ku tersenyum
Kemesraan menguntum

Senyum... kepada semua
Senyumanmu amatlah berharga
Senyum... membahagiakan
Dengan senyuman terjalinlah
Ikatan...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone!
Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to
all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

Feel free to surf to my web site .

Leukemia

Anonymous said...

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while
you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

my blog - Polar Bears

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is an extremely neatly written
article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your
useful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.


Also visit my website: Mesothelioma Cancer

Anonymous said...

Very nice article, just what I was looking for.

Feel free to surf to my page ... Home and Garden

Anonymous said...

Post writing is also a excitement, if you
be familiar with afterward you can write or else it is complicated
to write.

Also visit my web page: Weight Loss

Anonymous said...

For hottest news you have to pay a quick visit
world-wide-web and on internet I found this site as a best site for
most recent updates.

Feel free to visit my web blog ... Diet Best Article

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after
going through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.

Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!


Take a look at my weblog: Happiness Article

Anonymous said...


I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your
weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a
nice blog like this one these days.

my web page Beauty Tips

Anonymous said...

What's up colleagues, its impressive piece of writing
on the topic of cultureand entirely explained, keep it
up all the time.

My blog post ... Health Best Article

Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I really thank you for your content.
Your article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to
bookmark your blog and keep checking for new details about
once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

Stop by my page :: Diabetes